ENABLING THE MAKERS OF TOMORROW!
21stcentury skill sets on a platter!
- Foundation Program duration: 6 months – 24 weeks
- One live and classroom hands-on session every week – 90 to 120 mins
- One online session/ discussion every week. – 60 mins (Wednesday – 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM, session recordings will be made available to all students)
- Access to laboratories, instruments and mentors/ experts.
- Each student will be given a Robotics Starter Kit.
- Every week different aspects of Robotics is covered: Design, Mechanics, Electronics and Programming.
- Principles of Engineering Design and Drawing
- 2D Design and 3D Modelling
- AUTODESK FUSION 360
- 3D Printing/ LASER/ CNC/ Manufacturing
- Design Process – Design Thinking
- Observation, Measurements, Data Logging
- Principles of Robotics – SENSE – THINK – ACT
- Fundamentals of Physics – Motion, Force, Gravity, Friction
- Structural and Material Sciences – Choosing Material
- Hand Tools/ Equipments – Tools and Techniques
- Hydraulics, Motors and Actuators – Control Principles
- Principles of Basic Electronics – Voltage, Current, Power
- Basic Electronic Components
- Measuring Instruments – Multimeter, Oscilloscope
- AUTODESK Eagle
- Circuit Design, PCB Designing and Fabrication, Soldering
- Logic Design – Algorithms
- Arduino and C Programming
- Communication Protocols
- Software Design and Architecture
- Sensors and Actuators – Sense and Control Systems
- Operating Systems – Windows/ Linux
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM?
- Design Thinking processes introduced at an early age help children become problem solvers and solutions seekers than being mere consumers of technology.
- The world is a competitive place. Earlier the know-how, the better are the chances of facing the world with confidence.
- One cannot teach skills sets such as cognitive reasoning, intuitive decision making, problem solving, team work, learning on the fly, which are of utmost importance today! These can be developed through programs like ours.
- The program provides platform for expression of knowledge acquired through Education. They help solve real world problems.
- Needless to say, projects like these help children stand a better chance in getting selected to IVY League Schools in future.
- Koramangala: Just Robotics, IKP EDEN, Tavarekere Main Road, https://goo.gl/maps/CPPRQwcvcPA2
Saturday 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Sarjapur Road: Infinite Mindz, Haralur Main Road, https://goo.gl/maps/n77EtPxfxNq
Saturday 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Vasanthpura: Indira Krishna Vidyashala, Sharadanagar
- Basaveshwaranagar: Techknowledge Education,
- Indiranagar: Team Matchless, FUSCO’s School
- Whitefield: Electrono Solutions, Immadihalli Main Road
VENUE and TIMINGS:
- Monday: Whitefield, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Tentative)
- Wednesday: Vasanthpura, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Tentative)
- Thursday: Indiranagar, 4:45 PM to 6:15 PM (Tentative)
- Saturday: Sarjapur Road, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Confirmed)
- Saturday: Koramangala, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (Confirmed)
- Sunday: Basaveshwaranagar, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Tentative)
Rs. 2500 per month.
Sign up for the six month program to be able to receive the Robotics Starter Kit – Take home.
Brijesh C A